PHOTO SLIDESHOW & VIDEO PLAYER
Property photos and videos are shown in a flash slideshow, which requires Flash version 10 or higher. You can use the controller / navigation buttons shown within the slideshow screen, as shown below.
The buttons are ordered as follows, from left to right:
- navigation window
- full screen
- navigation close
- navigation album up
- navigation previous
- navigation next
- thumbnail navigation previous
- thumbnail navigation next
- thumbnail navigation vertical previous
- thumbnail navigation vertical next
When you click the navigation button, the slideshow pauses, the controller flips and the navigation window controls appear. You're now in navigation mode, and you can click on the item thumbnails in the navigation window to load a specific item. When you click on an item thumbnail, the navigation window disappears and the slideshow will resume playing.
Google Map is a Google service, offering powerful, user-friendly mapping technology. The main function of Google Maps, we use here is to display the location of properties.
- Map can be dragged, means click and drag map to view adjacent areas instantly
- Double-click to zoom functionality: double left-click to zoom in, and double right-click to zoom out
- Scroll wheel zooming - Use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out of the map
- Keyboard shortcuts - Pan left, right, up and down with the arrow keys. Pan wider with the Page Up, Page Down, Home and End keys. Zoom in and out with the plus (+) and minus (-) keys.
- Satellite imagery - View a satellite image (or a satellite image with superimposed map data) of your desired property location that you can zoom and pan.
- Terrain maps - View physical features, such as mountains and vegetation, with elevation shading.
- Street View - View and navigate within street-level imagery, if available.
NOTE ABOUT AGE OF SATELLITE IMAGES
Google Map uses the same satellite data as Google Earth. Google Earth acquires the best imagery available, most of which is approximately 1 to 3 years old.
LAST VIEWED PROPERTIES
When viewing properties on our website, all these properties will be automatically saved and can be recalled at any time. If you do not want to view them anymore, you can delete them one by one, or all at once.
RECENTLY LISTED PROPERTIES
This feature will show you a listing of the recently added properties, which may be useful when checking back our website for new added properties.
NEWS / BLOG
Our News / Blog provides property tips related to buying property in Spain, safe property purchase, special offers, home protection, articles and more. Visitors can write comments to every post, subscribe to a post and when new comment is posted, an email notification will be sent to the subscriber.
With this feature you can friendly printout all property details on one sheet.
If a property listing includes a Brochure, then this will show enabled. You will need Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to read or print a Brochure.
This tool is a simple mortgage calculator for personal use.
This simple and efficient currency exchange calculator offers instant results for the major world currencies. How to use it? Enter currency amount at top left side field, surrounded by a green line (default 100). This amount will convert automatically into all other currencies. To reverse the input fields of the currency, click top right field and enter your currency amount.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Currency Converter and Mortgage tools on our website are for informational purposes only. It is intended to provide information regarding current currency exchange and mortgage rates. Every effort is made to ensure that the provided information is accurate. However, we give no warranty, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or utility of the provided information. Any use or reliance on the information contained herein is at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for damages of any kind, resulting from the access and use of, or the inability to access and use the Currency Converter and Mortgage Calculator, or resulting from any action in response to the information contained.